Videogame Round-up 7/12/2010

Well I am continuing my adventures on the island of Panua in that expansive sand box Just Cause 2.(Which, while I don't have a review up, it is a buy at $60). I am currently at twenty something hours in and twenty something percent completion and to answer the question I get most... no blowing things up hasn't gotten boring yet.


On tap for this week we have seven new Indie reviews.


Helico Hero, Metaelctric Guitar, Leximo, Bombs Away, Sleepwalker, UFO Commando, and the long awaited sequel to that indie hit Decay.


We will have reviews or previews of the Deals of the Week games South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play and Magic: The Gathering. We will not review Lady Gaga's hit "Poker Face" for Rock Band which is also for sale. I am guessing if you can say Lady Gaga and the phrase "rock" or for that matter "band" in the same sentence and keep a straight face you already own this.



On Wednesday we will have a another proper preview of Crackdown 2 (hint rental) and we will try to figure out exactly what a Deathsmile is. As well as our usual review round-up. In addition on Wednesday Microsoft starts off a new Summer of the Arcade with a version of Castlevania for Dummies... At least that is the inside scoop I have gotten. However considering how much trouble I am having with Castlevania SOTN at the moment (a game I beat over 10 years ago) maybe Castlevania for Dummies will be right up my alley.



Please click here to go back to the index of all Video Game reviews and previews.





Castlevania for Dummies


And lest I forget RIP Harvey Peckar (If you don't know who he is get off my damn lawn. (Or at the very least watch the movie American Splendor)


Harvey Peck RIP


.

Comments

Popular Posts